Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New year

It took longer than I predicted but shorter and easier than I expected. And I am finished with my very first Naija compilation. Windows Live Movie Maker (WLMM) is a pain in the butt. If it does not recognize videos that are in their correct directories, it does not display the videos correctly. I loved Movie Maker, that was what I used to create the anime mix. I was expecting WLMM to be similar and better with its pretty graphic user interface (GUI) but no such luck. First disappointment of 2012 :)

I created this video using CyberLink PowerDirector8. It is relatively easy to use, and occasionally you will need a tutorial for certain things. I love it.

Song: Different by Adol



"Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use." This video is not for profit, I do not own the clips or the audio."



No comments:

Post a Comment