Sunday, January 15, 2012

Nigerian Animation

"No Be Money" by Mo'cheddah

I want to know whose creative mind inspired the video for Mo'cheddah's "No Be Money." The animation is awesome and it makes me wish Nigeria had its own cartoons. Not imported ones, but her own designs with her own stories. I would've guessed Clarence Peters, but I am glad that KnightHouse has professionals. The cartoon and the short scenes in real life had impeccable cinematography.

A satirical animation about nigeria by N-report

  The video is red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting good. Thanks to Lorena@Tumblr

Her style combines several languages and the auto tune, if present, is not deafening. I hear Pidgin, Igbo, English and Yoruba and there might be another language I no sabi. I love the mix and the package. Kudos to the girl and I love that she is getting professional training. She has a voice coach and she's learning to play the piano. Good for her! By the time she comes back, I imagine she will be a lot better and we might get to see some skills. 

 
@ 4:10-4:32


No comments:

Post a Comment