Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Anime and cartoons

I want to make a list of the anime and drama I have watched so far, so here goes. I started out with Inuyasha. I used to watch Inuyasha on Adult Swim, this was 2003-2007 ish. I also saw Samurai Champloo, Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo (I had to copy and paste that), Fullmetal Alchemist, Bleach, Ghost in the Shell, Blood+, Eureka Seven, and I can't forget Toonami which game me Megas XLR, Teen Titans, Justice League, Atomic Betty, One Piece, and Zatch Bell.

oh, and TOONAMI IS BACK!!!!!!!!!! THIS JUST MADE MY DAY. Saturday Nights are going to be a whole lot better from now on. Now if only orbitz can make a comeback T_T

...Anyway. I watched those shows on telly, the awesome Cartoon Network. Then I also began reading mangas: Inuyasha, Fruits Basket, mars, etc. Then I found out that these mangas had their anime so I began hunting for them. I watched Inuyasha and Fruits Basket on YouTube before I found Crunchyroll.com and luckily they have an ipod/iphone/ipad app. It was on Crunchyroll that I found out about dramas. I'm not sure whether I began with Japanese dramas (JDrama) or Korean dramas (KDrama) or Taiwanese Drama (TDrama). This list took me back to those old websites I used to use: crunchyroll, nairaland, and too bad most of the videos are gone on YouTube.

Non-Dramas: These are anime, manga, cartoons, whatever that is not a drama. 

Atomic Betty
Bleach
Blood+
Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo
Chobits
Code Lyoko
Eureka Seven
Fillmore
Fruits Basket
Fullmetal Alchemist
Ghost in the Shell
Inuyasha
Justice League: Unlimited
Love Hina
Marmalade Boy
Mars
Megas XLR
Naruto
One Piece
Ouran High School Host Club
Peach Girl
Ranma 1/2
Samurai Champloo
Shaman King
Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go!
Teen Titans
Tokyo Mew Mew
W.I.T.C.H.
Winx Club
Yu-Gi-Oh
Zatch Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment